Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Advanced Photoshop HW #9

I used the luminance blending tool to add a layer of clouds from a different image (below) in front of this image I took of Mount Hood.

Using the actions tool helps me to automate certain aspects such as resizing, watermarking and renaming of images.  A process that used to take me hours now can be done in a lot less time and can be done with limited user input.  Larger batches can be done in the background while I work on other projects.  However there are still aspects of the image manipulation process that still requires individual attention particularly the basic photo manipulations, such as levels, which I do for almost all of my photographs.


I used the batch method to apply the re-size  action for this and a few other images and used the droplet tool to apply the watermark.

No comments:

Post a Comment