Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Photoshop Homework #3 - Duotone "Desert Gunslinger"

For this image I was originally just going to add the hat to this Mojave green rattlesnake, but when I put the hat on the snake I thought it looked a lot like a cowboy so I decided to add a gunbelt.  The hard part came from trying to find an image of a gunbelt that would fit around the body of the snake.  However when I finally found one that would work it had no gun holstered.  To get around this I made a layer that had just the part that would cover the gun and placed it above the image of the gun I added.

The snake and the hat were my own images while the gunbelt I got from www.alfonsosgunleather.com/Pages/western.htm and the gun from www.military-quotes.com/forum/have-diease-need-help-t74850.html

No comments:

Post a Comment